New Renaissance 8 String Acoustic Guitar!
- Incredible sound with versatile features
- Beautiful natural solid spruce top
- Gorgeous mahogany neck, back, and sides
- 27" scale length
- Labella strings installed at factory
- Rosewood dove tail neck with ebony fingerboard
- Overall length: 42 1/4"
- Scale length 27"
- Width of the neck at the nut: 2 3/8"
- Width of the neck at the 12th fret: 2 7/8"
- Neck taper/thickness at the 1st fret: 13/16"
- Neck taper/thickness at the 12th fret: 7/8"
- Body width at the upper bout: 11 3/8"
- Body width at the lower bout: 15 1/4"
- String spacing at the nut: 1/4" (1 15/16" overall)
- String spacing at the bridge: 3/8" (3" overall)
- String gauge: 012, .016, .024, .032, .042, .053, .068, .078
Your final shipping cost will depend on your location and the items you order. To determine your total shipping cost, please click on the "add to shopping cart" button, and enter your address information. You will have the opportunity to cancel your order after you are quoted a shipping price.
Just got this a couple of hours ago. I have to say, despite owning KxK, BRJ, Carvin, OAF, Skervesen, Siggery, etc, I have a soft spot in my heart for Agiles. You just can't play one and not wonder how the heck these things get made for such a low price. This guitar is no exception - it's beautiful, it plays well, and it's only $425. I even did a quick intonation check and it seems fine. And it has a matte finish, which I LOVE on acoustics. Holloway@sevenstring.org